Tuesday, April 03, 2007

My Sweater

My ever-so-crafty mother knitted this beautiful cardigan for me to wear to church on Sundays -- started it before I was born, even. I love the color -- a beautiful Carolina blue with a fancy pattern of argyles knit into the bottom half. Look how well it fits me! To think she only started knitting a couple of months ago, and now... this! Very cute and baby boyish, wouldn't you agree?


P.S. Speaking of Carolina, having just left His presence, I think I can say with some authority that God is indeed a Tar Heel, and that is why He made the sky Carolina blue!

6 comments:

nana and atom said...

boy annie, you're amazing. i wish i could knit more than just a flat scarf...

the man said...

Good stuff Annie! P.S. I don't think the Man Upstairs is a Tar Heel. I'd say more like an Asian Cougar. Go BYU! (The Asian part since he baked billions of us after seeing how perfect we were coming out of the oven. haha!)

andrew said...

Wow, that would match perfectly with a Carolina Blue, Tar Heel hat...oh wait...except we have it...:p

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's called "talent"!! Baby sweaters are small, but not so easy to knit. Congratulations on coming up with such a beautiful piece in such a short time!

Anonymous said...

Oops, that anonymous was us, mom and dad Tang!

Anonymous said...

Oh, thanks! I thought it a little odd that a random stranger would take notice... :)