Sunday, March 25, 2007

Where Oh Where Has My Balloon Gone?


I had my first outing today to church -- I slept through it all, so I didn't notice all the moms who came to admire me. Everyone agreed I look smaller than my 7 lbs. 3 oz. birthweight would suggest. Small but cute, of course!

That's really besides the point, though -- the important news of the day is about my balloons. When I first came home, Ethan, Isaac, and Lilly informed me they had each picked out a welcome home balloon to hang above my basket/bassinet -- one of Pooh Bear, one of Finding Nemo and one of Dora the Explorer. Thing is, I've never seen the Finding Nemo balloon, but felt to ask would be rude. Anyhow, the mystery has been solved -- I happened to look up into the tree branches beside Apartment Canada as I was being brought home from church, and voila!

1 comment:

the man said...

I bet Dora's never been stuck in a tree before! haha! Some explorer...